BETA BUILD 0.6 (not yet released)
Note: This list of upcoming changes is a work-in-progress documentation and the final change-log of the upcoming build may differ from it.
Changes and added features of 0.6
General• Settings Profiles: Pressing the [Enter] key while the text field for the profile name has the focus now works the same as clicking the "Save" button. Overwriting the 'Default' profile by pressing the [Enter] key is not possible anymore.
• When panning within a zoomed image, the window cannot be moved over the borders anymore.
Sprite tab• The number of Cel-Shading light levels is now adjustable.
• In the dynamic lighting preview, when choosing the mouse position as the center of the light source (Light Circulation | Mouse), the light position can now be locked and the coordinates can be changed manually. The shortcut for locking the mouse position is Ctrl+L.
Normals tab• The former option "Detail Focus" has been renamed to "Detail Source", which reflects better what it does.
• Added new option: "Blending Focus":
Set the blending priority for the combination of shape and details.
Shape results in smoother blending of shape and detail normals on the edges.
Details results in a crisper detail surface.
Fixed issues of 0.5
General• Fixed a bug that caused the application to be started minimized after it was closed while minimized.
This lead to the tool appearing to be closing right after starting it, while it was actually running in the background.
Sprite Tab• Fixed a bug that caused the application to crash with an "Access violation" error when starting it with the option "Cel-Shading" checked in the last used profile (which is automatically saved when exiting the app).
Normals Tab• Fixed a bug that caused the application to crash when starting it with the options "Invert X" or "Invert Y" checked in the last used profile.
• Fixed a bug that caused the application to crash when starting it with the option "Sprite Alpha" checked in the last used profile.
Depth Tab• Fixed a bug that caused the application to crash when starting it with the options "Inverted X" or "Inverted Y" checked in the last used profile.
• Fixed a bug that set the "Contrast" value back to whatever it was before, when setting it to 50 and changing to a different tab and then back to the depth tab.
Depth and Occlusion Tabs• Fixed a bunch of Access Violation errors that looked like they could appear randomly when changing values of the sliders of the Depth and Occlusion tabs.
Occlusion Tab• Fixed a bug that caused the Occlusion tab to not remember the contrast setting when it was set to 0.
Batch processing• Fixed a bug that caused batch processing to only work when having the "Process Subfolders" option checked.
• Fixed a bug that caused the ambient occlusion map to wind up in the main output directory instead of the correct subfolder when using the 'process subfolders' option.
OSX• Fixed a bug that brought up the error message "Unknown picture extension" when trying to save a file with a name containing a dot ('.') symbol. (Many thanks to Bruno from Pixel Cows for helping to fix this bug)
Last edited by Dee on Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:30 pm; edited 16 times in total
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum