Sprite DLight Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I download the Application?

2 posters

Go down

How do I download the Application? Empty How do I download the Application?

Post by arnzzz Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:58 pm

I've just spent 20 minutes looking for some way to access the beta build. The last email I got linking to one was 23/05/15!!!!

I cannot find emails, links on kick starter to anything, or any links here to anything.

IS THIS PROJECT DEAD?

Either way, i feel its been pretty unprofessional. And i find it odd that there isn't a SINGLE post here asking the same thing!! Maybe the posts are disappearing!

arnzzz

Back to top Go down

How do I download the Application? Empty Re: How do I download the Application?

Post by Dee Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:16 pm

Thanks for bringing this up.

That is very strange, you should have received lots of emails and download links after May 2015. Please check your spam folder and settings and contact me via email (just answer to the last one you got or use the http://www.2deegameart.com/p/contact.html, so I can re-send you the current download link and version information.

The project is not dead, however beta build 0.6 has not been released yet, which makes the over a year old build 0.5 still the current one. I apologize for that, but I am working hard to have 0.6 ready as soon as possible.

The reason for this not having been asked before is most likely that people just contact me and ask me to re-send mails they missed, which rarely ever happens.

Sorry for your trouble, please contact me and I am sure we can sort this out.

P.S.
GENERAL ANSWER TO THE THREAD TITLE QUESTION:
After backing the project, you receive an email containing the latest download link and detailed change-log, usually within a few hours (I send them out manually).
Future updates and downloads follow automatically via email, and a Steam key will be sent to you when the software is released.
Dee
Dee
Admin

http://2deegameart.com

Back to top Go down